Friday, September 21, 2007

Day 5.

Well folks, it's Friday. We made it!

It feels good to be Friday but I know this afternoon is going to be a busy one at work already. Blah... I just want to go home and chill.....!!! I finally got the pics up from Orlando. None that are all that exciting, but nice to have nonetheless.

Tomorrow is Pad Thai/Ridge/Bonfire day. Yay!

Maybe we'll take Lex to the dog park tonight... I have been feeling lazy. Very lazy!

Not much else to say... there are so many things I want to get to but it sucks... because there's always something in the way - like a FILTHY house....ugh!!!!!

Tonight is cleaning Friday night. LoL.

Okay, sacred lunch hour is almost over... gonna check up on thesuperficial.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...