Saturday, August 25, 2007

Went to the Fair today and it was a good time. We ate a lot of good food and killed our feet. The weather was perfect and I think I got some sun. :) There are pics already up and other than that... I'm tired..... Tomorrow if weather's nice, we're going to take pics for our table numbers. And if we feel... perrrrrrrrrty. LOL.

Time to go lay down and be lazzzzzzzzzy.

Ooh and my dress is done!!! Final fitting is this Tuesday!! RTFO :)

And my hair appt is Wednesday. OMG. Final meeting with Shrine is Thursday. This week is going to fly by and then I'm off work for a while! And I'm getting married. Wow. WOW. That is so crazy. So crazy but I can't wait... cant wait!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:55 PM

    and then you become an old hag

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...