Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It's ALL good!!

We have accomplished great things today!!! We have gotten information about the trip I won from KDWB and I have rescheduled our honeymoon. YAY!!! I'm so excited...... for both!!!!

I'm getting very excited for the wedding itself too!!! I can't wait... literally like cannot wait. :)
It will be so great.................... I know it!

Still working on a videographer, but I think we know which one we're going to go with. Feels good to be getting all of this crap done!!! I really feel like things are coming together.

I have been good with food lately and feel healthier and it's awesome. Life is great today.

G R E A T!!!!!

Well, for me at least... Sarah, I'm sorry to hear that you are home sick. FEEL BETTER!!!! I am sending you some of my good, healthy, energetic vibes. ZAP.

Did you get them???

Okay, bye bye people. Back to "work". ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...