Monday, August 13, 2007

The Day after the Day after.

My body hurts. Aches. Ouch. I feel sick. Blah.

I have bruises all over and my body just is achin'. Blah!!! And my face hurts!!!! Ouch! Blah.
My sleep schedule's all messed up now.... !!! Agh!

So today is a Monday and my feet hurt and makes it so difficult to walk even. So sad. We got a new temp packer today and he's like 50 and russian. LOL. I guess that's better than who they sent last week... a 100 lb. chick that looked like she'd been up for a week straight. LOL.

Not much else to chat about... the pics I think speak for themselves. Hehehe...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:52 PM

    What do you expect when you run into walls and doors. Klutz!

    I shared a few pics with the IT guys... They loved them........

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...