Friday, July 13, 2007

I am the camel.

Have you ever heard the expression "the straw that broke the camel's back"? Well... I am the camel and my back is broken. Actually, it's not so much my back literally (although the chairs at work are killing my back), it's my spirit, so to say. I don't know how much a person is supposed to take before this happens. Maybe I'm weak. Maybe I'm a big crybaby. I don't care... I'm fed up. I can't take it anymore and that is why I took a "forbidden" half day at work today. And guess what? I don't feel bad. Not one single bit. I'm so sick of it... I'm sick of the shit. I'm sick of the bullshit. I'm sick of everything. I'm way too stressed out over shit that I shouldn't be and I have a wedding to worry about. F them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...