Thursday, June 7, 2007

My sister started a blog. VERY cool. Good job Sarah!!! I like to have a place to kind of write my thoughts out and if people read it, cool... if not, that's totally fine too, because I got my thoughts going through my head a little better this way. I'm weird, yeah, I know.

Last night was so productive... I got a load of laundry done, we got our internet up and running (why I'm so tired- being up until midnight on that damn computer...addicting. I'm a computer nerd) and Mom finished patching up the closet carpet. It looks pretty good... it is a closet, so we'll see how it settles in ... you can see the lines but I think after time it'll settle more and if it's a big problem, we'll put some dresser things in there and you won't even see it. Blah!~

I can't wait for time to pass so that I can sell my house. I love the location and the town itself... I don't have any complaints about my house itself, just... the "association" is so frustrating, not what it should be. The grass was 'mowed' shitty again. I hate them.

Okay, time to get to work I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...