Tuesday, May 29, 2007

what the hell is going on?

Well, the 3-day weekend is now officially gone and over with. I can't say it was too eventful but it was nice to have some extra time off. Danielle had her 80's themed birthday party on Saturday night. That was fun but sucked it was so cold and windy. No camping out. But I will post some pictures... which you can also find on my pictures link!!! I gotta add that btw... i'll do that now. It will be a short week now and that is something I can look forward to. I always like to have things to look forward to.

We are short-handed at work because of babies being born and people take more than allotted 6 weeks off. That's fine... but at the same time it puts the rest of us here in a bit of a crunch. I am okay with it... but there are rumors of something else going on around here that really troubles me.

Still no decision on the new computer. Patrick is so indecisive sometimes. Worse than me. Bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...