Monday, May 14, 2007

Frustrations!

I am pissy today. I am tired today. I don't want to be here today.

The wedding is coming faster than I would like at this point... well, actually, I kind of want it to just be all over with. Does that sound bad? I don't mean it to be bad... I just am getting kinda overwhelmed with all this crap. Yes, I said crap. I should have eloped. If you're thinking about getting married anytime soon? ELOPE.

I do think we finally have a handle on the guest list. Check.
My dress is in at the shop! The bridesmaid dresses are in at the shop! Yay!
We're going to go get them tonight actually... I'm kind of excited. :)

I can't find a videographer. The one that actually did get back to me is way overpriced. And everyone else that's finally getting back to me is booked already. Damn it.

It's supposed to storm today.... I'm waiting for it. I love storms.

I think I might have found an option for the favors! We'll see once I price out a few different options. But this one has strong possibility!

Alright, back to browsing theknot.com.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...