Thursday, May 31, 2007

$2.96

Well.... gas was a jaw-dropping $2.96 this morning. So pathetic that seems "low".

My burn blister popped. Ouch. and Gross.

I had the strangest dream last night. First, my car got stolen and I called 911 and couldn't get through for hours. Second, I had these ... uh, what I referred to in my dream as "fever blisters" pop up all over my body. It was SO real... gross. It grosses me out thinking about it. And then I popped them all and someone was like "you could have just flicked them of". WEIRD. Lastly, I was a lesbian. I won't go into that but it was completely f'd up and I'd rather not visit that one again!

It has been very busy here at work lately and I am a little behind on some of the shit. Nothing that is really important ... nothing that can't be caught up on days after but... it just sucks. I am sick of people being pregnant :-P.

We're going up north this weekend! It'll be the first weekend we've been up there since winter and I'm pumped. I don't care if it rains or anything... it'll be nice just to get away!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Okay, I feel a bit better now. But... back to the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...